Memberships start at less than $8 a class and range from unlimited classes for die-hard barre-stars, to once a week for our casual fitfam. No matter your budget or your goals, we’ve got you covered! Give us a call or email us to customize your perfect membership option.
Our Most Popular Options
Looking for more options? We’ve got you covered! Please visit our online store.
New Client Unlimited 2 Weeks
$ 65Per Month
- 2 weeks unlimited! Try out every class & grab an intro punch card to play for $50 flex credit.
$ 27Per Month
- Just stopping by? New to the area? How about a single class!
$ 224Per Month
- The best value for unlimited classes in the entire bay. 12 month membership, unlimited perks!
We know no one likes rules, but everyone loves a supportive atmosphere to Flex those limits!
- Student & Educator Discount: Bring in your ID for 5% off our memberships and class packages!
- Active Military, Healthcare, and First Responder Discount: 5% off memberships and class packages with valid ID!
- Membership Holds: Going out of town? We offer one free hold per contract term for our annual and 6-month members. A hold is considered a timespan of four (4) consecutive weeks. Each hold is processed with a $30 fee. Medical holds will be considered on a case by case basis and require a written note from your doctor. All hold requests require 10 days notice in writing to email@example.com and can not be applied retroactively.
- Late Arrivals: Sometimes Silicon Valley traffic is the worst. To help with 101 issues, we provide a 5 minute grace period for all classes. For your safety, no one will be admitted after 5 minutes.
- No Show/Late Cancellation Policy: We want everyone in our FlexFam to get their workout in and meet their fitness goals! In order to plan our classes to be their very best and to allow space for everyone who wants to take class, please remember that we provide a 4-hour early-cancellation window for our classes. After this window, a $15 late cancellation fee will be applied ($10 for Silver and VIP members). We understand that life happens, so should you need to cancel, please cancel or call at least 4 hours prior to class.
- Membership Cancellation: Struggling with time? That is one of the largest barriers to a healthy, active lifestyle! Before you cancel, let us see if we can help you reach your fitness goals and prioritize your me-time. Still can’t make it to class? a $75 per month early termination policy will apply for group fitness members ($150 per month for small group semi-privates and personal training members) which can be applied to other group fitness or semi-private packages. As is industry standard, cancellation requests and early-termination documents must be received in writing 4 weeks prior to renewal by completing the cancellation request form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Were you overly enthusiastic about your time or availability? You’re welcome to downgrade to a smaller membership of equal commitment with a one time $50 fee, but you are always welcome to upgrade. *Memberships must be active and in good standing to cancel. Suspended memberships cannot be cancelled until they are reactivated.
- Memberships will automatically renew: Please submit in writing at email@example.com with two weeks notice if you would like to cancel upon completion of your current membership. If you would prefer to go month-to-month after contract completion, membership rates will be determined by the current price at time of renewal with a 5% monthly discount.
- Package Selection and Refunds: We would be SO happy to help you choose your perfect package. Unfortunately, as is industry standard, we cannot refund services or extend packages and we are unable to refund to credit cards. Please let us know if you’d like any help choosing the best option for your health goals.
- Member Guest Passes: Passes refresh every 12 months. Passes must be used for new, local guests during a valid membership term.